Are you a Physical Therapy Assistant and want to work at an agency where you will regain your work-life balance? We are the agency that can help you do that!!! We place tremendous value on our employees, and you will enjoy a flexible schedule while working at an agency that appreciates your hard work!!
As a team member of Masters In Home Care, you WILL NOT be micromanaged but you WILL be given the autonomy you deserve to showcase your well-earned skills and experience.
Under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist, the Physical Therapy Assistant administers complex active and passive therapeutic exercise. Motivates and assists patients/caregivers/family in learning and improving mobility.
What you will be doing:
1. After an initial visit has been made by the registered physical therapist or occupational therapist for evaluation of the patient and establishment of a patient care plan, the therapy assistant may provide ongoing therapy services in accordance with the established plan.
2. The therapy assistant, with prior approval of the registered physical therapist or occupational therapist, may adjust a specific treatment regime in accordance with changes in the patient’s status.
3. Prioritizes, plans treatment and travel times to provide for maximum efficiency, yet meet the needs of the patients.
4. Follows the Plan of Care and performs therapeutic interventions as directed by the Physical Therapist.
5. Completes and submits required documentation within established agency guidelines.
6. Monitors visit frequency and duration by reviewing physician’s’ orders and comparing to the Plan of Care and documentation.
What you will bring:
1. Successful completion of an education program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.
2. Minimum of One year experience as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
3. Successful completion of a Competency and Proficiency Test and Skills evaluation appropriate for the position upon hire.
4. Valid Physical Therapist Assistant license in the state of Connecticut.
5. Prior home care experience preferred.
6. Your own reliable transportation.
Benefits: We Take Care of Our Employees!!!!!
As a family owned and operated agency, you will be appreciated for your hard work with a generous compensation package including a variety of benefit options such as medical/dental/vision, 401K retirement plan including a matching option, life insurance and short term disability. (benefits vary depending on pt or ft status).
At Masters, your Paid Time Off carries over year to year!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $33.00 – $39.00 per hour
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: PPE is provided to employees at no cost
Work Location: On the road