Are you a superstar Home Health Aide (CNA) and are looking to join an agency that values your work experience and work life balance? We would love to hear from you!
Masters in Home Care is a multiple winner of the Hartford Courant and Hearst Media Top Workplaces of Connecticut.
If you are passionate about providing one-on-one patient care, and working for a dynamic home health care agency, call us today or email us at email@example.com! We offer competitive wages in a professional and supportive environment. This position will provide coverage in both homes and facilities as assigned. Our offices are located in Rocky Hill and North Haven.
Flexible work hour arrangements, with opportunities to work up to 35-40 hours a week with frequent opportunities for additional hours!!!
- Current and active CT Certified Nursing Assistant certification (must be listed in good standing on the Nurse Aide Registry in CT)
- Experience working in home health care
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and automobile liability insurance
- Must have dependable transportation kept in good working condition
- Flexible availability
- Must have the ability to recognize the needs of people, to maintain good relationships with people, and have the capacity to make meaningful observations and communicate them to the supervisor
- Good organization and communication skills
- Ability to follow and carry out instructions.
- Experience using a telephony system in the home health care setting preferred
Description of duties:
As a Home Health Aide (HHA/CNA) you will be responsible for providing personal care and assistance with basic activities and daily living needs of patients. The Home Health Aide follows the home health aide instruction sheet and the directions of the supervising RN or Therapist. Examples of activities include: assistance with personal care such as bathing, transferring, dressing and undressing, ambulation, and selected homemaking and therapy services to our patients in their home or place of residence. The specific personal care for each patient will be determined by the registered nurse or therapist, and will be given in writing to the home health aide. Visits are scheduled within a territory, however visits may be made outside of the assigned territory as business demands.
Masters In Home Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package to full time employees including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Life Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurances
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays, and personal time.
- 401(k) retirement plan including match
If you have a passion for helping people, a place awaits you on the Masters Team!'
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Are you a superstar Home Health Aide (CNA) and are looking to join an agency that values your work experience and work life balance? We would love to hear from you! Masters in Home Care is a multiple ...