Masters In Home Care has an immediate opening for a Full Time Physical Therapist in the Greater New Haven area (coverage may be needed in other nearby towns). Join the agency that was voted the Hartford Courant Top Workplaces of Hartford County! If you are passionate about providing physical therapy services to patients one-on-one, and working for a dynamic and growing home health care agency, call us today! We offer competitive wages in a professional and supportive environment. This position will provide coverage in both homes and facilities as assigned. Our office is located in Rocky Hill.
- Current and active CT Physical Therapist License in good standing
- Graduation from a Physical Therapy educational program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation
- At least three years of experience in a clinical setting, preferably one year in home health care
- Good organization and communication skills
- Experience with electronic documentation/point of care systems a plus
- Previous home health care experience a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Physical Therapist (PT) provides therapeutic services in the patient’s home setting along with Assisted Living Facilities.
- The services provided will follow a specific written plan of care established in coordination with a physician.
- Successful physical therapists will need to have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks.
- The PT will work to develop, implement and evaluate the plan of care and make necessary revisions to address all problems in the plan of care.
- PTs provide coordination of the plan of care, maintaining continuity of client care with other health professionals while identifying interdisciplinary care needs and making recommendations for additional home health care services.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists patients/caregivers in learning and improving activities of daily living.
- Supervises and directs the efforts of the Physical Therapy Assistant, if one is assigned.
- Masters In Home Care works on a clinical point of care system which provides real time access to patient data remotely in the field from a tablet computer.
- Our therapists demonstrate timely and accurate computer documentation of patient/job information to facilitate the development of the OASIS data set, orders for service, creation of timesheets and other required patient/employment documents and reports.
- We’re looking for independent and ambitious therapy professionals who are looking to practice therapeutic services in a flexible environment.
Masters In Home Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package to full time employees including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Life Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurances
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays, and personal time. Our PTO carries over year to year!
- 401(k) retirement plan including match (eligibility period applies)
Masters In Home Care works on a clinical point of care system which provides real time access to patient data remotely in the field from a tablet computer. Our therapists demonstrate timely and accurate computer documentation of patient/job information to facilitate the development of the OASIS data set, orders for service, creation of time sheets and other required patient/employment documents and reports. We’re looking for independent and ambitious therapy professionals who are looking to practice therapeutic services in a flexible environment.
If you have a passion for helping people, a place awaits you on the Masters Team!‘
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Day Care Facility
- Home Visit
- Nursing Home
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45.00 – $50.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We provide PPE to all our clinicians
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location