Registered Nurse (RN) Greater Hartford and New Britain
Potential Sign-On Bonus depending on experience.
Are you a Registered Nurse and want to work at an agency where you will regain your work-life balance? We are the agency that can help you do that!!! We place tremendous value on our employees, and you will enjoy a flexible schedule while working at an agency that appreciates your hard work!!
As a team member of Masters In Home Care, you WILL NOT be micromanaged but you WILL be given the autonomy you deserve to showcase your well-earned skills and experience.
Master’s in Home Care is a family-run agency with over five decades of experience in the healthcare industry. Our CT home care agency professionals are registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, medical social workers, and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) at the top of their professional careers. We only employ those professionals with years of experience in patient care.
We provide top notch patient care throughout the State of Connecticut and would love to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Providing outstanding nursing services to patients in accordance with a specific written plan of care established in coordination with a physician.
- Working on a clinical point of care system which provides real time access to patient data remotely.
- Enjoying an independent and flexible environment and having a significant impact on your patient’s lives.
What you will bring along:
- Current and active CT Registered Nurse License in good standing.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- 1 year of clinical nursing experience.
- 3 years of home health care nursing experience preferred.
- Strong med surg, acute experience.
- Working psych knowledge and/or experience
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures
- Your own reliable transportation.
Benefits: We Take Care of Our Employees!!!!!
As a family owned and operated agency, you will be appreciated for your hard work with a generous compensation package including a variety of benefit options such as medical/dental/vision, 401K retirement plan including a matching option, life insurance and short term disability. (benefits vary depending on pt or ft status).
At Masters, your Paid Time Off carries over year to year!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $39.00 – $45.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance