Are you a superstar Occupational Therapist and are looking to join an agency that values your work experience and work life balance? We would love to hear from you!
Masters in Home Care is a multiple year winner of the Hartford Courant and Hearst Media Top Workplaces of Connecticut.
If you are passionate about providing one-on-one patient care, and working for a dynamic home health care agency, call us today or email us at email@example.com! We offer competitive wages in a professional and supportive environment. This position will provide coverage in both homes and facilities as assigned. Our offices are located in Rocky Hill and North Haven.
- Successful completion of a training program approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association and is currently certified by said association.
- One year experience as a Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Successful completion of a Competency and Proficiency Test and Skills evaluation appropriate for the position upon hire.
- Valid Occupational Therapist Assistant license in the state of Connecticut.
- Prior home care experience preferred.
What you will be doing:
- After an initial visit has been made by the registered physical therapist or occupational therapist for evaluation of the patient and establishment of a patient care plan, the therapy assistant may provide ongoing therapy services in accordance with the established plan.
- At least every thirty (30) days, the therapy assistant shall confer with the registered physical therapist or occupational therapist. The conference shall be documented in the patient’s clinical record, and shall include a review of the current patient care plan and any appropriate modifications to the treatment regime.
- The therapy assistant, with prior approval of the registered physical therapist or occupational therapist, may adjust a specific treatment regime in accordance with changes in the patient’s status.
- The therapy assistant may contribute to the review of the medical or dental plan of treatment required by subsection (b) of section 19-13-D73 of the regulations of Connecticut states agencies, pre-discharge planning and preparation of the discharge summary.
- Masters In Home Care works on a clinical point of care system which provides real time access to patient data remotely in the field from a tablet computer.
- Our therapists demonstrate timely and accurate computer documentation of patient/job information to facilitate the development of the OASIS data set, orders for service, creation of timesheets and other required patient/employment documents and reports.
Masters In Home Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package to full time employees including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short term disability insurances
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) retirement plan including 401k matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
Masters In Home Care works on a clinical point of care system which provides real time access to patient data remotely in the field from a tablet computer. Our therapists demonstrate timely and accurate computer documentation of patient/job information to facilitate the development of the OASIS data set, orders for service, creation of time sheets and other required patient/employment documents and reports. We’re looking for independent and ambitious therapy professionals who are looking to practice therapeutic services in a flexible environment.
If you have a passion for helping people, a place awaits you on the Masters Team!
Salary: $32.60 – $39.00 per hour
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time