Are you a superstar Physical Therapist and are looking to join an agency that values your work experience and work life balance? We would love to hear from you!
Masters in Home Care is a multiple year winner of the Hartford Courant and Hearst Media Top Workplaces of Connecticut.
If you are passionate about providing physical therapy services to patients one-on-one, and working for a dynamic home health care agency, call us today or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We offer competitive wages in a professional and supportive environment. This position will provide coverage in both homes and facilities as assigned. Our offices are located in Rocky Hill and North Haven.
- Current and active CT Physical Therapist License in good standing
- Graduation from a Physical Therapy educational program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation
- At least three years of experience in a clinical setting, preferably one year in home health care
- Good organization and communication skills
- Experience with electronic documentation/point of care systems a plus
- Previous home health care experience a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Physical Therapist (PT) provides therapeutic services in the patient’s home setting.
- The services provided will follow a specific written plan of care established in coordination with a physician.
- Successful physical therapists will need to have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks.
- The PT will work to develop, implement and evaluate the plan of care and make necessary revisions to address all problems in the plan of care.
- PTs provide coordination of the plan of care, maintaining continuity of client care with other health professionals while identifying interdisciplinary care needs and making recommendations for additional home health care services.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists patients/caregivers in learning and improving activities of daily living.
- Supervises and directs the efforts of the Physical Therapy Assistant, if one is assigned.
- Masters In Home Care works on a clinical point of care system which provides real time access to patient data remotely in the field from a tablet computer.
- Our therapists demonstrate timely and accurate computer documentation of patient/job information to facilitate the development of the OASIS data set, orders for service, creation of timesheets and other required patient/employment documents and reports.
- We’re looking for independent and ambitious therapy professionals who are looking to practice therapeutic services in a flexible environment.
Masters In Home Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package to full time employees including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Life Insurance
- Short term disability insurances
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays, and personal time. Our PTO carries over year to year!
- 401(k) retirement plan including match (eligibility period applies)
Masters In Home Care works on a clinical point of care system which provides real time access to patient data remotely in the field from a tablet computer. Our therapists demonstrate timely and accurate computer documentation of patient/job information to facilitate the development of the OASIS data set, orders for service, creation of time sheets and other required patient/employment documents and reports.
If you have a passion for helping people, a place awaits you on the Masters Team!‘
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Day Care Facility
- Home Visit
- Nursing Home
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45.00 – $50.00 per hour