Masters In Home Care has immediate openings for Full-Time and Part-Time Home Health Aides / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA’s) in the areas of Manchester, Avon and Farmington.
Our hiring process, is quick and easy, and we have plenty of available hours!!!
Join the agency that was voted the Hartford Courant and Hearst Media Top Workplaces of Hartford and New London County!
Experience what it is like to be a member of the Masters In Home Care team!!
- Current and active CT Certified Nursing Assistant certification (must be listed in good standing on the Nurse Aide Registry in CT)
- Experience working in home health care
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and automobile liability insurance
- Must have dependable transportation kept in good working condition
- Flexible availability
- Must have the ability to recognize the needs of people, to maintain good relationships with people, and have the capacity to make meaningful observations and communicate them to the supervisor
- Good organization and communication skills
- Ability to follow and carry out instructions.
- Experience using a telephony system in the home health care setting preferred
*- Qualified candidates, please click ‘Apply Now’ and include your phone number so that we can contact you or call Sophia at 860.265.4427
Description of duties:
As a Home Health Aide (HHA/CNA) you will be responsible for providing personal care and assistance with basic activities and daily living needs of patients. The Home Health Aide follows the home health aide instruction sheet and the directions of the supervising RN or Therapist. Examples of activities include: assistance with personal care such as bathing, transferring, dressing and undressing, ambulation, and selected homemaking and therapy services to our patients in their home or place of residence. The specific personal care for each patient will be determined by the registered nurse or therapist, and will be given in writing to the home health aide. Visits are scheduled within a territory, however visits may be made outside of the assigned territory as business demands.
Masters In Home Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package to full time employees including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Life Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurances
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays, and personal time.
- 401(k) retirement plan
If you have a passion for helping people, a place awaits you on the Masters Team!‘
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible